Saturday, March 25, 2017

Grocery Shopping at 8:00 (March 25-March 31)

I have a lot of new recipes I'm trying this week. I have such a hard time cycling through recipes because there is just so much that I want to make! On my Pinterest page I have created a "Tried and True" board for all the recipes I've made and looooove. It has been nice when trying to meal plan to think about foods that we like to eat.

Here is this week's meal plan:

S: Straatman's
S: Alex & Jeremy's
M: chicken fajitas (my own recipe!)
T: Shrimp and pineapple skewers 
W: Busy night so OYO
R: Baked potato soup
F: Costa Vida - I have a coupon :)

Groceries $50
(Pro-tip: grocery shop at 8:00 in the morning on a Saturday. By this time, all the shelves are stocked but there is nobody in the store. I love getting up, throwing my hair in a pony then heading to Macey's. I always bring home donuts for breakfast so that makes Connor happy.

pineapple
spinach
sweet potato
shrimp
waffle mix
chili
corn dogs
rice
mandarin oranges
raisins
sunflower hearts
half&half
cream
milk
sausage for breakfast :)

And there you have it! Have a great week :)





No comments:

Post a Comment