Saturday, March 11, 2017

Garlic-Butter Seared Pork Chops

Spring Break was just too much fun.

You'd think that because we didn't go anywhere, I would have had more time to blog, but NOT TRUE! We were busy relaxing. Bummer we have to go back to school next week...

I'm going to try and blog at least three times a week. Will I actually do it? Who knows...

Part of our week was eating dinner together at Connor's work sites. I was tired of being home alone all the time so I brought picnic dinners to where he was working and we ate there. One of the nights I made these garlic-butter seared pork chops and WOW!

Ingredients

  • 2-4 Tb butter
  • 2-3 cloves minced garlic (I use the stuff pre-cut because I'm lazy)
  • 4 pork chops, thin
  • 1 Tb parsley
  • Pinch of salt and pepper
Melt the butter in a large frying pan and saute the garlic until you can smell it. Place the pork chops in pan and sprinkle parsley and salt and pepper over it. 

Cook until a golden brown color. Too much longer after that and it will get tough. 


Rice, pork chops, and cantaloupe


Just hanging out at work 


And THAT'S IT! 

Simple ingredients. No time at all. My kind of meal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment