Sunday, March 19, 2017

Easter Crafts on a Dime

These two crafts were a ton of fun to make! I had a few of my old high school girls come over and help me out, which is always a blast. Isn't it funny the people we stay close to?

Anyway, all the Spring weather made me excited for warmer days so I wanted to make some Easter crafts, since  I have no spring decor in my house. Let me know if you make them so I can see how yours turned out.

Here are the original links to the crafts:

Carrot garland from The Bewitchin' Kitchen
Bunny jar from: Weekend Craft


This is my sister's garland that she made with JUST carrots. I think it still turned out pretty cute. 


A lot of the paint strips were donated by Bennet's Paint but some I also just grabbed from Lowes and Home Depot. They had no problem with me taking a giant stack. 


I tried to freehand cut my first one and it turned out less than desirable so I got these easy stencils to trace and cut around. (Carrot - Easter Egg)


Cute striped carrots!


Bunny jars in the making


I love that each one has personality 


My finished garland! For the carrot tops, I just cut smaller triangles from the paint strips.


Cute bunny jar with silk flowers from the Dollar Store. Such an easy craft. 



No comments:

Post a Comment