Sunday, March 19, 2017

Apples, and Peppers, and Oranges OH MY!

I love that summer produce is coming on! When Macey's does their Fill it Fresh for $10 bags, I stuff that thing with as much fruits and veggies as I can.




Here's what this week's menu is:

M: Kabobs (I'll post the recipe on Monday!)
T: Turkey Steak and potatoes
W: OYO
R: Potato soup
F: Fajitas

Groceries $60 - because I bought a fancy ribeye steak for dinner on Saturday...

cucumbers
peppers
oranges
onions
apples
strawberries
bananas
cantaloupe
sirloin steaks
ribeye steaks
bacon
brown sugar
white sugar
milk
eggs



I know it doesn't seem like it should be that much, but when you consider the steaks were $10 and the fruit another $10, it adds up. But what I love about it is the amount of fruits and veggies I got. I still haven't lost any weight, which is super frustrating, but I will continue to try my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment