Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Meatball Sandwich

This is my night right now: diet Coke, caffeine free, with lime & poetry homework.


Recently I discovered that Connor loves  meatball sandwiches. I made them for him once when we first got married and they turned out eh. But this time around, I decided to just go for it with my own recipe and man did it turn out great.

Ingredients:


  • 1 bag frozen, cooked meatballs
  • 1 jar of your favorite marinara sauce
  • slices of cheddar jack cheese
  • bread - I used Asiago bread from Macey's

Place frozen bag of meatballs and marinara sauce in crockpot on high for four hours (Don't go much longer)

Serve on bread with cheese!

Tah-dah! Best marinara subs ever. And WAAAAY cheaper than Subway. I have a 4:30-7:00 class on Wednesdays so it's nice to swing home between work, throw things in a crock-pot, then have it be ready when I get home. 



Don't you like how the marinara sauce matches my red counter?



So tasty!



No comments:

Post a Comment