Monday, October 17, 2016

Yarn Pumpkin Garland

I mentioned in our Anniversary post that I had made some cute yarn pumpkins. They turned out so cute! This craft comes from the blog Honest to Nod and the original can be found here.


When my friend Lexi and I made them, they didn't turn as round as her's but still freaking adorable.  . Go ahead and follow the instructions here but don't be discourage if they aren't perfectly round. We concluded that practice makes perfect pumpkins. They turned out adorable regardless of not being perfect.


And it looks very cute on bookshelves, tables, or mantles.


All the supplies cost me $5 so it wasn't expensive at all.


This is what Lexi's looked liked hanging in her house. 

It was a super cheap yet cute fall craft to use in decorating your home.



1 comment:

  1. Do you want to catch a cheating girlfriend? look here for instructions!

    ReplyDelete