Monday, October 24, 2016

Halloween Weekend (Oct. 24-30)

Anybody else REALLY looking forward to holiday foods? I know I am. This week I not only listened to Christmas music at work, but I began planning Christmas gifts and decor for our tiny abode. Trust me, they'll all be married student budget friendly.

We have an interesting week coming up. Connor has a new calling in the Young Men's leaving me alone on Wednesday's needing a quick dinner idea. Also, temple night is Tuesday, Monday is FHE, Thursday is Institute, Friday is date night, and Saturday is our ward Halloween party. Phew. Are you tired? Cuz I am and it's only Monday.


Tonight for dinner I had leftover potato and sausage in the Crock-pot so I grabbed some bread-sticks from the store and called it good. We're hoping to go to the pumpkin walk tonight (fingers crossed) but a dark cloud seems to be coming in. Who knows?

Menu:
M-Crock-pot potato and sausage
T-Papa Murphy's Pizza
W-Glazed pork chops and asparagus
R-Baked potatoes
F- Date night! (Thanks to my wonderful bosses)
S-Ward Party (Chili)
S-Dinner with the Straatman's

Groceries: $40
bananas
asparagus
lettuce
pumpkin bagels (I don't normally hop on the pumpkin bagel band wagon but MAN these are good)
cream cheese
shredded cheese
frozen pizza (on sale 5/$5)
bread-sticks
milk
hot chocolate
fruit snacks (yes I'm going to be THAT mom)
croutons

Let the holidays begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment