Thursday, October 6, 2016

My Kitchen

I truly have a tiny kitchen. People who live in those small houses and think they're cool, I don't see the appeal. I decided to just take a few quick pictures this afternoon to show you guys the area that I cook in and maybe get sympathy for why my food photos are also so horrible.



We live in a basement apartment that becomes dark by 6:00 pm in the winter. Here's just a few pictures of our small kitchen!

If you notice in my pictures, there are not consistent counter tops. That's because in my kitchen I have four different colors! The class wood is my dishwasher, the speckled is this weird metal thing, the bright red is one half of the kitchen and then by the sink, it's plain white. 

Here's a good over view of my kitchen. Definitely what I like to call a "one-bum" kitchen. Can you see my teeny sink? I thought about doing the dishes but I figured I wanted to keep my blog as real as I can. So ya, sometimes I don't do dishes and that's ok. 

This is the space between my fridge and my dishwasher...tiny eh? Can't even open them both all the way. It's awesome. 

This small situation however doesn't limit my ability to cook and enjoy it. I just have to be creative in how I do things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment