Saturday, October 29, 2016

It's NOVEMBER? (October 30-November 6)

Where has October gone?? That's what I want to know.

Confession time. This week has not been my week. I have felt the beginnings of a cold coming on and with mid-terms and other stress, I did not want to cook. The very thought of doing anything in fact made me hurt. I've also been having some weird back pains that make it hard to stand or sit. The only thing that feels comfortable is lying flat. Strange! But my confession is I hardly cooked the meals I said I would. Which is a positive thing because it meant I had things to carry over, but a negative thing for poor Connor. He was such a help though so I didn't complain.

M-Grilled pork chops and asparagus
T-Shrimp and pasta
W-Campbells chicken noodle soup and bread
R-baked potatoes (We still have 49 lbs of potatoes in storage)
F-Chicken breasts and sweet potatoes
S-NO IDEA! I'll see what sounds good when I go grocery shopping.
Sunday-Probably the Reed's.

Groceries: $40
bananas
sweet potatoes
chicken breasts
lunch meat
shredded cheese
more pumpkin spice bagels
pumpkin
pumpkin spice seasoning
corn syrup
cream
Mtn Dew-Connor
mac'n'cheese

I'll be making some pumpkin pie bars that I'm SUPER excited about for tomorrow. Follow me on Instagram and watch my story for yummy details!

No comments:

Post a Comment