Monday, October 3, 2016

Cold Weather (Oct. 3-9)

It's gotten so cold around here, we almost turned on the heater .But we are trying to hold out as long as possible with blankets and socks and lots of cuddling. Don't worry we aren't freezing, just trying to save money where we can.

I've been CRAVING a few comfort foods this week:

M-Olive Garden Gnocchi soup and bread sticks--I was going to attempt to make it but got too lazy so we ordered take-out.
T-Connor will be all alone this night as I have a work project in Davis County that night.
W-Asian Lettuce Wraps. SUPER excited about these as I'm kinda making it up
R-Crock pot pulled pork
F-Red potatoes and creamed peas
S-Emily's birthday!
S-Reed's

Groceries: $29--What a STEAL!
onion
lettuce
oranges
bananas
pork roast
ground beef
tortillas
buns
granola-I love when the Sunbelt kind goes on sale!!
sesame oil
milk
Dr. Pepper


Can't wait to try a new recipe this week!!

1 comment: