Thursday, October 13, 2016

My Apologies (Oct. 10-16)

GUYS! 

I'm so sorry! I totally forgot to post the menu and grocery list. This week has been crazy and a little overwhelming at the Reed home. Connor's been staying late at work and I've had oodles of homework. Sounds like quite the married student life right?

M-Enchiladas (recipe from My Litter)
T-Grilled pork chops and creamed peas and potatoes. I'm working on the "perfect marinade" so bear with me. 
W-Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo 
R- Leftover night
F-Broccoli Cheese soup
Saturday is our Anniversary so we'll be celebrating at our favorite restaurant: Hut Hot.
Sun- Reeds

Groceries:
Mexican cheese
Chicken Broth
Cream
Chicken breasts ($1 off!)
Pork chops
Fettuccine noodles
Milk
Parsley
Bananas 
Broccoli crown
Carrots
Tortillas
Canned green chilies

I had to buy laundry detergent and a few other things for my mom so the total ended up being $54. A little more than I like to spend but that's ok. Having a grocery budget is important, but you need to be flexible and allow yourself to fluctuate from time to time. 

Sorry I've been a slacker this week. Definitely could use some extra prayers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment