Saturday, October 29, 2016

Easy Halloween Costumes for Couples

I know, Halloween is on Monday and I should have planned better but, maybe you're a last minute Halloween costume do-er so this works? I don't know. But here it is anyway. I see all these cute costumes on Pinterest and I think, hmm could I really pull that off as a married student? The only reason we dress up is for our annual trunk-or-treat at church. Connor and I like it though and I feel like we'll be dressing up even when we start having kids.

Last year we did a pretty easy costume.

Connor wore camo and I found this great deer jacket from DI ($6) I wore black skinny jeans and boots. The ears I made out of an old headband bought some felt from Hobby Lobby ($2) The makeup was $5 at Halloween City coming to a grand total of $13 for our costume. This is becoming a pretty popular costume around here but I think it's still pretty cute. 

This year we went as a cow and dairy farmer. 

I spray painted a long sleeve white shirt from Joann's (paint=$5, shirt = $6) and then with my free shipping through Amazon student prime, I bought the ears and the tail for $6. I'm sure they could be made as well but I didn't feel like being creative. My face paint I had from last year still so that worked out nicely. Connor wore a plaid shirt, straw hat, and muck boots, which he already owned. The costume was $17, so a little bit more than last year. I'm sure that if you wanted to use a Sharpie and find a white shirt at DI that could work too!

Here's a great list of other Halloween costumes from the Dating Divas for couples that I wanted to share: 


Happy Halloween! 

-The Reeds



No comments:

Post a Comment