Sunday, January 29, 2017

Meal Plan January 30-February 5


We are 1/12 of the way done with 2017! I cannot believe it's already February this week. Connor and I have been home from our mission for TWO YEARS on Thursday. We've started a tradition of going to In-N-Out burger to celebrate. The mission means a lot to us, not only because of the faith, testimony, and Spirit we had there, but because it brought us together. California Redlands Mission will always hold a special place in our heart.

This week I tried to use up food I already have. We had a lot of leftover things that I need to use. Plus, last week was crazy and I, again, only made a few recipes. So now, I have planned NOT to cook every day for days like those.

M-Avocado chicken burritos
T-Creamy tortellini soup -- *New recipe* If I can remember, I'll show the process of cooking on my Instagram story (@alishajreed)
W- Honey garlic chicken
R-In-N-Out
F-leftovers
S-Pork chops and apples
S-SUPERBOWL PARTY! I love Superbowl, even if it' just for the food. It's become almost another holiday in America. And for me, it's an excuse to make appetizers that I don't normally get to make! I'm super excited.

Groceries $40.34 (I haven't gone yet but when I get price, I'll be sure to post it)*Disclaimer These are ingredients that I have to buy, doesn't mean it includes everything for the meal plan above.*
spinach
matchstick carrots
bananas
in season//on sale fruit
mexi cheese
tortellini
Italian seasoning
cereal
veggie broth
cream
milk
eggs
sandwich bags
hand soup
tissues

My lunches this week are ham and cheese salads and pressed meat sandwiches with carrots, pickles, blueberries, and of course string cheese.

Of course, I haven't gone to the doctor yet for my throid issue, but I'm still trying to stay healthy and eat less junk food. Not going to lie, it's been really frustrating not knowing the reason for all my struggles. I hope that we get answers. And if it isn't a thyroid issue, I guess we'll have to find out something different.

I need motivation to work out is also part of the problem...


No comments:

Post a Comment