Sunday, January 15, 2017

Meal Plan January 16-22

Hey guys! I realized I haven't been posting meal plans lately, but I vow to get back in the habit.

This week I can start back into carbs again, slowly. My plan will still be to eat little carbs but I am not going to deny myself. I've learned to have a healthy relationship with food and not use it as an emotional tool.

M-Tuscan Pork Chops
T-Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs
W-Crockpot Potato Soup
R- BLT Sandwiches
F,S,S- We will be traveling

Groceries:
bananas
strawberries
lettuce
tomato
roma
onion
garlic
chicken thighs
bacon
cheese - I learned that buying the bag of shredded cheeses is SO worth it
sage
basil
ranch packet
sour cream
eggs
yogurt

Total Cost $34.62.

I already had pork chops because of a sale that happened  a few weeks ago. If there is ever any meat BOGO, do it. It freezes fine and saves money on weeks that are a little tight.

I haven't weighed myself since starting the diet but if I haven't lost any weight, then perhaps there is something wrong with my thyroid haha. Because let me tell you, only eating veggies and meat has been hard. On Tuesday, when I can eat carbs again, I'm going to Olive Garden and eating the biggest plate of pasta I want. And then eating a whole bag of Cheetohs. And maybe, just maybe, grabbing a blueberry spudnut from Johnny O's Spudnuts. (Side note, if you haven't had Johnny O's, you are SERIOUSLY missing out)

No comments:

Post a Comment