Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Meal Plan (January 23-29)

Wow. Coming back from a vacation sucks. Especially when you get DUMPED on with snow. I am so done with this winter.

So for this week's meal plan, I tried to keep it simple and soothing, because on a cold day, the first thing I do is crave warm meals.

M-baked potato soup
T-chicken tacos
W-Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs (recipe)
R-BLT
F-Burgers
S-YOYO
S-Reeds

Lunch:
chicken salad -- eventually I'll get around to posting this tasty chicken salad
string cheeses
fruit

Breakfasts:
eggs
cereal
protein shakes

I tried that two week diet thing and didn't lose ANY weight, leading to me believing that I might have a thyroid issue. We have a doctor's appointment scheduled in a few weeks but as I was reading up on it, I realized that all my symptoms the last few months add up to hypothyroidism: weight gain, dry skin, hair loss, anxiety, etc. Hopefully we get some answers soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment