Friday, December 9, 2016

I WON!

I have awesome news!!

I won the Dating Diva's #30ThankfulDays challenge and with it came a WHOLE load of stuff. With $100 to spend, I bought a few things from their website that I am excited to use. I plan on updating you and doing a report on how the date went/what we thought of it to hopefully help you in planning dates.

I purchased date packages that I hoped would be cheap, easy, and fun for this time in our lives. 2017 will be the year of dates! No more "Netflix and Chill" dates (although those are necessary) but we plan are really reconnecting and doing more together than just share funny memes. To share what we've done I'll use the #2017DateYourSpouse and encourage you to do the same. I want to see how you guys still date while going to school and living life.

#2017DateYourSpouse here we come!


No comments:

Post a Comment