Friday, December 9, 2016

Breakfast To-Go

The alarm goes off at 6:30 am but I actually don't get up till 7:20. It's that way A LOT of the time. I love breakfast foods but often don't have time to make something.

Once I tried the smoothie deal but cutting up all that fruit took so much time. I gave up eating breakfast and that just made it hard for me to concentrate at work.

Until I remembered this bad boy that I drank the morning before my 1/2 marathon:

Banana Peanut Butter Chocolate Smoothie

  • 1 banana
  • 1/4 cup peanut butter
  • 1 Tbs cocoa powder
  • 1/3 c. yogurt (optional)
  • 1-1/2 c. milk (I like mine more liquid-y)


It's sweet but not sugary. And it gives me protein, which is definitely needed in the morning. Put it in my pink blender bottle and I'm off!

No comments:

Post a Comment