Saturday, December 31, 2016

2017 = Healthy Here We Come

So, I have a confession. For the last year of my life, I have struggled with something I will call a food addiction. I love food, hence the reason for this blog. But I have been having an unhealthy relationship with it. When I'm stressed, or anxious, or emotional, the first thing I want to do is eat food. Because of it, I have gained more weight and body fat than I like to admit in the last year. Even with all the running//exercising I do. I am not comfortable in my body and I am very upset that I let myself get this far. So, I am kick starting 2017 with a low-carb diet to start shedding weight. I am confessing this to the social media world so I have people to hold me accountable. My Instagram story might be more full of food now, more so than usual so there's a warning for you.

Here is what next week's menu looks like: You'll notice there is only meat, veggies, and dairy products. Crossing my fingers that 2017 will help me me break my addiction to food.


BreakfastSnackLunchSnackDinner
MondayEggs yogurt/orangeslunch meat//pickles//
cream cheese//salad
carrotsEggroll
skillet
TuesdayEggsString cheeselunch meat//pickles//
cream cheese//salad
Beef Jerky//
String cheese
Chicken
Fajitas
Wednesday Eggsyogurt/orangesPeppers and
mushroom
stirfry
Cottage cheese
cucumbers
teriyaki
salmon
ThursdayEggsstring cheeseasparagus//
mushrooms stirfry
snack peppersham and cheese
salad
FridayEggsstring cheeseCream cheese
lunch meat
Snack peppersPork chops//
Green beans
SaturdayEggsApple//orangesCream cheese
pickles
AlmondsAlice Springs
Chicken
SundayHam/egg cupsStraatman's 

2 comments: