Sunday, December 18, 2016

Christmas Week (12/19-12/26)

I have gotten out of the habit of writing up meal plans. My bad.

Christmas is a week from today. Eeek!! Do you have all your shopping done? I think I have all mine, but you never know right?

Here's what our tentative meal plan looks like. I'm learning more and more the importance of being flexible when someone asks "What's for dinner?" Sometimes I just want to eat Ramen. And sometimes a beef and broccoli stir-fry sounds great. It all just depends. So I've left a few days blank expecting the unexpected.

S-Teriyaki salmon
M-//
T-Fettuccine Alfredo
W-Beef and broccoli stir-fry
R-Baked potatoes
F-//
S&S- With family.

I'm going to be experimenting with a BBQ chicken quesadilla this week so finger's crossed it turns out yummy! I'll post the recipe if it does.

Groceries .... ya... I forgot. I'm so sorry I slaked these last couple of weeks. With finals and family gatherings, I honestly have had a hard time to blog. But this time I promise to do more of it. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment