Monday, November 28, 2016

Healthy Holidays (Nov. 28-Dec.3)

Meal planning notebook-poor quality I apologize...
Did you survive Thanksgiving? I learned the art of homemade rolls, which was a blast. But now I'm REALLY needing to start eating healthy. I've made it a new goal of mine to keep to healthy eating as well as college-budget friendly.

Because of the stress I've been under the last month (don't worry, I think I can see the end of the tunnel), I have been eating my feelings away, resulting in not-so-fun weight gain. Now I am determined to lose this stupid weight and feel great in my body again.

M-baked potato
T-Spaghetti
W-Crockpot Chicken tacos
R-Ramen
F-grilled Pork chops and rice

Breakfasts:
oatmeal
eggs
smoothies
toast

Lunches:
sandwiches
leftovers
frozen veggies
soups

Snacks:
string cheese
clementines
crackers
chips and salsa

Groceries (I have no idea how much they will cost, but considering I haven't gone for two weeks and my fridge broke...we literally have nothing)

bananas
clementines
spinach
chicken breasts
string cheese
lunch meat
cheese
pork chops
taco seasoning
ranch packet
salsa
PB bites
spaghetti sauce
bread
eggs
yogurt
frozen veggies

I'm really trying to stay as healthy as I can. Who's with me? *insert hand raising emoji*

No comments:

Post a Comment