Saturday, November 5, 2016

Brrrr (November 6-12)

Lazy Saturday's call for meal planning in  bed
I am soooo not ready for the cold. Have I said that already?

I did a little revamping my apartment today adding in some cuter drawer vinyl and just getting rid of things I never use. It feels good to de-clutter and rearrange a bit.

Here's this week's menu:

Saturday: homemade burgers (can you say YUM)
Sunday: chicken cordon bleu, mashed potatoes, rolls, chicken gravy
Monday: shrimp tacos
Tuesday: broccoli mac'n'cheese
Wednesday: pot roast and potatoes
Thursday: baked potatoes
Friday: chicken teriyaki

Groceries: $50 this week. A bit more than I want to spend but I splurged a bit on the chicken for Connor. (:

clementines
broccoli
coleslaw
guacamole/pico
chicken cordon bleu
ground beef
pot roast
sharp cheddar cheese
corn tortillas
buns
cream mushroom soup
flour
milk
eggs
chicken gravy mix

If there is a recipe that you need or want, please let me know!

Shooting = free date! 

No comments:

Post a Comment