Monday, November 14, 2016

Bad Week (Nov. 14-17)

I don't normally do this, but I could really use some prayers. People always say that they "go through" a trial but right now I feel like I'm just "in" a trial. That I can't see the end, and I can't exactly pin-point where it began. Wow that sounds depressing...because I know I will be ok! Faith, trust, and a few bubble baths right? Maybe Netflix binge session? How do you cope with a bad week?

As I walked up Old Main today, I realized that once I got to the top, I could blog. Blogging is a way to forget about myself and just write. It helps me cope with wanting to eat every snack food item in the vending machine across the hall. Food blogging is my escape and I'd like to thank all 5 people who read my blog. *insert fist bump emoji*

Background info: last week was one of the worst weeks I've had personally in a long time. I had no appetite, nothing sounded good, and it was just easier to eat out. Note to self (and everyone else) don't let your emotions control your stomach.

Menu:

M-Shrimp tacos
T- Homemade mac'n'cheese
W-Hawaiian Haystacks
R-I have a RS activity so Connor is on his own (poor guy)
F- Burgers

Because of my crazy week, I totally forgot to keep my grocery list and receipt to finish out this blog post. I promise I will be on top of my A-game next week.

Thanks everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment