Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Happy Birthday to my Best Friend


I've been with Connor for TWO birthday's now. It's crazy to look back and see all the changes and growth we've made together. Just because I love him so much, I wanted you readers to see and understand why:

23 Reasons I Love Connor

  1. He's the best shower singer
  2. He knows all the lyrics to nearly every song
  3. He can fix anything
  4. When we watch movies, he judges the quality of them by the sound the cars/motorcycles make
  5. He can make some mean mashed-potatoes
  6. He loves to grill
  7. He has soft feet, which makes it nice for when his feet touch mine in bed
  8. When he does make the bed, he makes it perfect (better than I could)
  9. His calloused hands make for amazing back rubs, and are a sign of his hard work
  10. He listens to me when I need to vent, because I need to vent a lot
  11. He never judges me when I have issues
  12. He studies hard in school to learn, not just get good grades
  13. Did I mention he's a hard worker? 
  14. He's a quick learner and picks up on skills, concepts, ideas very quickly
  15. He loves my family and plays with my sisters
  16. His dance moves are phenomenal
  17. He loves the Gospel, Jesus Christ, and God. 
  18. When I need help in my Primary calling, he doesn't mind being volun-told
  19. Excellent snowmobiler 
  20. Cuddles at night even when he's hot
  21. Holds my hand wherever we go
  22. Is very thoughtful when he gives gifts (take the GIANT bag of milano cookies from yesterday)
  23. He is my best friend in the entire world. 
So there you have it. He's the greatest and you all should be jealous. 






3 comments:

  1. You can always read information from https://admission-writer.com/blog/personal-statement-examples-for-college if you want to learn more about writing personal statement. It will help you to achieve success in college

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, this is a nice and soft post which greatly demonstrates the true warm feeling between two close people. I saw similar chapter in one book of hungry 40s task.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is no alternative to honesty and we are really honest in regard of pricing and deadline, because we are the best writing service. The sample essays high school are also one more benefit that can help you.

    ReplyDelete