Friday, February 10, 2017

Why I Blog

I've started four blogs.

No, maybe five.

And each of them for different various reasons.

To make money, to write, to be an author, etc.

I even started this blog to make a few bucks.

You see these articles everywhere about "How to Make Money Blogging From Home" and "Quit Your Day Job to Blog." But I realized, that I don't care about that anymore.

I blog because it makes me feel good. It helps me have a creative outlet. It helps me share my food without feeling silly all the time.

I blog to keep me sane.

I blog to remember.

So whether people read it or not, that's fine. Because I'm going to keep writing.

I also understand that this time in our life is very short-lived and that one day, we won't be married students anymore. And I am totally ok with that. But for now, it's our life. And we have lots of friend in this stage, so why not have fun with it while we can. It's such a unique time and I want to document it as much as possible.

The end.

1 comment:

  1. I always wanted to get a job before getting married. And information from https://essaywriters.site/professional-resume-writer was really helpful for me when I had to get resume

    ReplyDelete