Sunday, September 18, 2016

Meal Plans--Yay or Nay? (Sept. 19-25)

So for those who read this (all 4 of you) do you like the weekly meal plans or not. I recognize I need to post more recipes and other things but for me sometimes having someone else plan my dinners and grocery lists helps a ton. PLEASE let me know by commenting at the bottom of this post. Thanks!

But for now, the schedule:

M-Fajita Chicken Pasta
T- Zucchini Stirfry
W- Ward Potluck--I have no idea what to bring...
R-Crockpot Taco Soup
F- OYO-Connor is going to Scout Camp so I'll be by myself for dinner. Sad? Maybe but it means I can eat what I want.
S-Women's Broadcast-I wish I knew my plans for this night haha.
S-Reed's for dinner and we will be making Mtn. Dew ice cream as an experiment.

And that's it!

Groceries:
spinach
apples
peppers
bananas
zucchini noodles
Doritos-Connor needs his munchies
diced tomatoes and chilies
chicken broth
penne pasta
chili beans
8 oz tomato sauce
peeled, diced tomatoes
green chilies
milk
cream

I have to be honest, I thought everything would be so pricey but it came out to be only $35! I was shocked and so happy. Gotta love sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment