Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Vacation Week! (August 14-21)

I think I cooked ONE thing from my meal plan last week. It happens. 

This week we will be gone from Thursday through Sunday on a VACATION! That means junky food *ahem* no judging and camping goodness. I'll post about all the way to save money on camping food when we get back. So for now, this is what our week looks like



Monday: Brown rice/salsa/cheese -- literally the easiest thing ever to make.
Tuesday: Baked potato soup
Wednesday: Ward Potluck
Thursday: Tinfoil Dinners
Friday: Hot dogs
Saturday: Bubba's. 
Sunday: Family dinner with Ron&Cindy

I can't post my grocery list because well, it's mostly camping  junk food and things for the trip. I purposely planned a cheap week because I knew we'd need to be frugal on our trip. On our trip we did leave room for one night in town for a BBQ joint we've been told is to die for. I'll let you know how it goes! As well as all our other yummy adventures in Yellowstone!! 

However, the baked potato soup I made is delish! I'll post the recipe soon.

Maybe. 





No comments:

Post a Comment