Sunday, July 31, 2016

Week August 1-7

Ok guys I'm such a failure this week. I totally forgot to keep my receipts so I could be held accountable to my "cheap" meals that I claimed to be making. But hey, it's my first week so what the heck right?



Here's what we plan on eating this week:

Breakfasts:
FRUIT! I bought this super yummy cantaloupe I could eat all by myself. Don't you love produce right now? 
Yogurts
Toast
Eggs
Bagels
Oatmeal

Lunches:
Sandwiches (PB, Turkey, whatever)
Lean Cuisine Meals, I usually allow myself to buy 1-2/week because I love them so much
Frozen burritos
Salads
Ramen noodles (college staple, let's be real)

Dinners:
Monday: Baked potato with grapes  FHE Treat: Smore's Bites (recipe)
Tuesday: Bagel Pizzas with salad
Wednesday: Crock Pot Ribs (recipe here)
Thursday: Quesadilla's with homemade guac (recipe)
Friday: Pasta Carb load (For Saturday's race)
Saturday: Burgers!
Sunday: Reed's. (We are so blessed to have both our families so close)

Snacks:
Fruit
Carrot sticks
Cottage Cheese & Pita Chips
Granola bars
Pudding cups

So that's about it! Most of the recipes I get from Pinterest (be sure to follow me!) but some, like the guac are mine or from my family. 

Have a great week!!



1 comment: