Sunday, December 25, 2016

Christmas 2016

Merry Christmas! I'm sitting blogging from my blogger app (yay!) in my in-laws house. Feet warmed by a fire, breakfast wafting through the room, and Christmas pajamas as my wardrobe. Christmas church as been canceled due to snow and ice and drifts. Welcome to Idaho! 

I decided since we didn't do Christmas cards, I'd write up a newsletter on the blog. 

2016 was a year of up and downs for us. Good times, bad times, fun times, hard times, they all happened. 

Connor started a new job in May, after being let go at his machine shop. He now works as a tile installer. Con also began his first year at USU, carrying on the Aggie tradition in our family. He is pursuing a degree in finance. I am always amazed that that stuff makes sense to him. He still enjoys shooting, snowmobiling and four wheeling. Classic boy. 

I also started a new job at Duo Marketing Group and started my last year of school. So happy to be almost done! I have enjoyed running and gardening this summer. In August I ran my first 1/2 marathon and fell in love with racing. Connor has gotten me into sledding and we will definitely be enjoying this new snow together. 

We've done a lot of camping this summer including a road trip to Yellowstone and the Tetons. Our favorite shows have been The Office, Friends, and Chuck.  We love going to movies, eating good food, and spending time together. 

Our tiny apartment gets smaller everyday, and as much as I hate it, we are learning to appreciate this time in our life. 

We wanted to say Merry Christmas to all our family and friends and a Happy New Year!  

No comments:

Post a Comment