Thursday, August 4, 2016

No Fail Guac

I love guacamole. (I rarely call it by it's full name) On my mission, a sister from my ward taught me how to make the EASIEST guac in the entire world!  


Ingredients

  • Avocado
  • Salsa
  • Onion Powder
  • Garlic Powder
  • Salt
  • Cumin and Chili Powder (optional for a kick) 

Simply slice the avocado, mash it up. I use a spoon to scoop out the goodness because it is just that easy, and mash it in a bowl. Use whatever salsa you like! We are usually a pace type of family but this time I had some fresh salsa from  Macey's I put in. Just put as much in as looks good to you. Sprinkle onion powder, salt, garlic powder in to taste. Once in awhile I'll add cuming and chili powder but not today. 

Then that's IT! I love eating it with chips or for tonight's meal, a simple quesadilla. Of course, I was so busy enjoying my guac with pita chips I forgot about the main part of my meal and it burnt. That happens a lot with me.  

Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment